Setup and maintain employee list. Prepare payroll while accounting for reimbursable expenses and garnishments. Issue dividends to shareholders. Provide employees with T4 tax slips. Issue records of employment.
- Setup new employees in the Accounting system.
- Record hours worked by employees to the Accounting system.
- Record any employee reimbursable expenses to payroll (mileage, fuel and other out of pocket expenses).
- Issue payment to the employee and can account for any garnishments.
- Issue T4s at the end of the year.
- Issue ROEs when needed.
- Issue dividends to the shareholder.